Sunday, November 14, 2010

어제의 재결합


Haha! Last night was total fun!Sorry because I did not had enough time to make a blog. I was very happy to see my old friends. Unfortunately, just 11 people manage to attend, and 3 of them were boys including me. That means, 8 of them were girls. No matter, at least we had a great time.

First, we went to Pizza Hut. Somehow we boys, Naqiu and Mizi, didn't sit near the girls. That was weird. However, we had fun taking pictures of ourselves. We watched the movie "Megamind" together and it was hilarious. "Ollo". Haha, love that part. After that, we made our way to U Bowl to play a not-so-competitive but rather silly game of bowling. I played with Nik and Nadhirah. When we were busy bowling, the other girls were heading to the pool table to play pool. Even though my bowling skills were fading away, I still conquer the game by scoring 75. After done playing, we reunite with the girls to play pool since they haven't finish playing yet. Some of us took pictures when were playing. After the fun is over we took pictures of everyone. It was an everlasting memory. Anyway, I have to end this short blog cuz I have to make a video I promised my friends.Till then,안녕 모두.... ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment