Friday, March 2, 2012

Don't have to read this post!

Yup! Just a plain old post. I really don't have any ideas to post! The reason I wrote this post in english because I am writing an essay. It's about teen curfew, agree or disagree? I really agree for this statement, because I never get to be free, so I know all about obeying curfews and all. Anyway, I would like my visitors know about what happened this week. My class had a debate! About that topic. I was the star speaker of my group, we were the government. I thought my team was winning, because being the protestor was having a hard time thinking of ideas. By the way, yesterday was one lucky day. I was chosen to represent my school for high jump! It's my game! I wanted to play this event so much. But, I wanted to play the ironman event! I think i am capable for this event, even though I will be the smallest ironman among all the ironman from the other schools! The height was my best record. My previous record was 1.55m. Now, I jumped 1.59, but lets assume 1.6m! Sorry, for this kinda short post. Maybe tonight I will post about My Verdict . Bye for now! Paveha!:*

No comments:

Post a Comment