Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Nak gantung? Seriously?

I don't know, but seriously? Are you doing this? Don't you want to change your mind? I mean, what good will it bring to you. Or maybe this is your way of punishing me for my wrong doings to you. Okay, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to leave you all alone. I just can't control myself from being unconscious. I really want to be with you for the night. Trust me. 
What would I be without you. Okay, I accept it. I'll be strong, only for this time. However, I can't do better. Someone has to be right beside me whenever I cry when I miss you. 
Though, if you hated me so much, I'll still love you. Hit me as much as you want, scold me. I'll still make unintended mistakes, while keep apologising for it. However, I still need to improve myself to be a better guy for you. Saranghaeyo!

No comments:

Post a Comment