Saturday, December 11, 2010

내 발 손톱을 찔렀다

Yes! I stepped on a nail. And it's not just any nail. It's a long rusted industrial nail nailed on a wood which is hidden in the grass. Its was one day that my bro seduced me to play badminton outside. The weather was fine. In the middle of the play, I hit the shuttlecock hard into the tall grass next to my fathers garage. I didn't know that danger awaits me there. As walk into the grass to get the ball, I set my foot into the tall grass and felt something weird, as if something was stabbing my foot. I lift my foot and saw the damn nail. I rushed into my house to stop my blood flowing uncontrollably. As more blood flow, I felt dizzier. My granny called the driver to come and take me to the clinic. He arrived sooner. Then, as usual the doctor give me a treatment and the pills and all. And that's the end of boring story of my stabbed foot! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment