Saturday, March 3, 2012

Angel Clara Seok Milim

Last night, I met an interesting person. What makes her so interresting is that the fact that she is an actual Korean. We met at a site called Omegle. We chatted along and found that we kinda had a lot in common. I asked her about her Facebook, and she sent her friend request. Her name is Seok Milim(석미림), but she told me her nickname was Clara. At first, she called me Maestro, but I want her to call me as Hye Jin, because she's korean. We talk more, and found out we had more things in common, we loved Big Bang, B2ST and 2NE1. The next day, which is today, we talked about our school lives. She still doesn't know I have my sweetheart, so Clara, if you are reading this, I just want you to know that I already have mine. Back to the story, I also found out that she has a crush on a guy. Go for it girl, tell him your feelings, maybe not. Just ask him, know him better, does he show some signs of liking you, Clara? So, that is the end of my brief story of my first korean friend. For your information, I repaired my shoutbox. So, please leave me a comment after visiting my blog. Thank you. Dear Fatihah, *사랑해요,여보! *(I love you, darling)

No comments:

Post a Comment