Sunday, March 11, 2012

Unpredictable

Last week, everything was unpredictable. I had confronted 3 ad-hoc situations. 1st, this week, morning rain really spoils my mood. The first 3 days were okay, but Thursday was the worst. Our school athlete have to train at somewhere else(Dewan Mercu & Dewan Terbuka). First, I want to apologise for my unpunctuality, and you guys had to transfer the fuckin heavy matresses without me. I admit, the matress were really heavy, plus, it was soaked! Then, after we had jogged for a merely 20 rounds, I guess, we had our warm ups. I was in charged of the high jumps athletes. We started from the lowest and went higher and higher as every single one made their jumps. I admit, I admire Tierra's determination. Her spirit to improve was pushing her over her limits. Nice job! Second, the same day after the assembly, Pok asked me and Eli to play a demonstration at SKSK, that evening. LOLWUT!? Are you kidding me? Half a day at school I had to train for the school olympic. Lets remember the fact that I participated the Heptatlon, which is, I had to play 7 events! I felt like I was beaten into a pulp. ButI really don't want to dissapoint him, so I accepted. 3.30, I was waiting for them. As usual, his 3.30 was 4.00, but I guessed he had something else to be settled first. By the way, Cenok came along! Lol, he was scolded by his father on phone about his case the nightbefore. Many aspura flied just to see Wali Band. Back to the story, when we arrived, I can't see people. There were kids, little kids. Owh, I get it. Pok was promoting Silat Tapan 3 there. Okay. So, what should I do. I made a demo consist of Tari Silat, basics, Tempur. And the unpredictable thing was, he ordered me do a backflip. A BACKFLIP! First, he never thought me how to do that, and I did without his help because I learned it all by my self. I didn't know. After that, he ordered me to roll. I did 3 times, and the last one was a little mishap. My waist bone hit the floor hard. I cannot wine cuz, if Pok knows I'm hurting, I'm dead. Everything we did wasn't planned at all. However, it was a success. Third, I can't explain it cuz I decline the offer. When I was on my way back to the hostel, Pok, found me. he wanted me to help him, again. I was still tired and hurting. So I had to lie. I'm so sorry, but I can't help it. I was too tired. I need a rest, a sleep. So, thats the end of this weeks recap. Owh, by the way, this week I can't go anywhere far cuz my papa has some work to do. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment